Monday, April 1, 2013

#ROW80 - 2ND QTR - POST 1 - LOAD CYCLE REDUX

So, for right now, the current goal is to participate in the A to Z April Challenge for 2013, #Row80 2nd Qtr 2013, and P.A.N.D.A, Parkinson's Disease Support Thinking Thursdays, for the nonce and not completely lose my shit. No small feat for one who is trying to literally keep from drooling on my keyboard and is experiencing LOTS and LOTS of tremors.

How is this working for me, 22 hours into this? So far so good. My goals seem attainable (said with a perfectly straight face.)

Shortest post in ViolaFury history.




4 comments:

alberta ross said...

yay we are both doing a-z - all the best with that - with all my good intentions I didn't get them all written before 1st ah well:( Take care:)

Unknown said...

I'm an A-Z fellow Challenger. Just checking to see if you had done B yet. B is for April 2. A Round of Words in 80 days was interesting for A. Good Luck and enjoy writing. I'm #794 on the list.
Hugs,
Kathy

ViolaFury said...

I'm doing this and it's a big change for me! Good at this point. I've been feeling overwhelmed with all of this other mental illness/movement disorder stuff, so this is light and fun, but great to have you as a battery mate! You take care as well!

ViolaFury said...

Kathy! Hooray! I did do a "B" for Beethoven and have "C" ready to go (not very inspired, but still...) This is great. Best of luck. See you at spot #794. and hugs back, sweet lady! Mary.